Ayush Kwatha Syrup, uses, benefits and ingredients
- Ayush Kwatha Syrup is a herbal formulation which helps to strengthen the immune system. The herbal ingredient in the syrup increases the production of anti-bodies and hence boosts immunity.
- Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties help to fight upper respiratory tract infections like cold, cough, sore throat and allergies.
- By strengthening immunity, Ayush Katha provides protection from recurring viral infections which develop as a result of climatic changes.
- Aids in improving digestion.
Ayush Kwatha Ingredients
Tulsi, Dalchini, Sunthi, Kali Mirch, Pipli, Choti Elachi, Badi Elachi, Laung, Jaiphal, Javitry, Giloy, Ashwagandha and Haldi.
Ayush Kwath Dosage/Direction to use
- One teaspoonful every day before going to bed. In case you are suffering from certain ailment, the severity of the disease will determine the dosage.
- Best to take after having a glass of warm water.
- It can be consumed by people of all age groups in the recommended doses.
Try by Yourself : How to make Ayush Kwath Reciepe at home