Kaphorin Syrup, uses, benefits and ingredients
- Kaphorin syrup helps provide relief from cough and throat related infections.
- In case of severe cold, the syrup helps in making the mucus thinner and less harmful thereby helping to cure cough.
- It is also used to treat certain pulmonary disorders such as bronchitis, bronchospasm asthma, and pneumoconiosis.
- The syrup has ayurvedic ingredients and so has no side-effects.
Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Gokhru, Arjuna, Giloy, Punarnava, Bhringraj, Avla, Brahmi, Tulsi, Haritaki, Dashmul, Neem and SankhPushpi
Dosage/Direction to use
- Take one spoon of the syrup. However, the quantity is also based on the severity of your ailment.
- Should be taken after having a glass of warm water.
- Avoid drinking cold and caffeinated drinks while on medication.